EnGenius ENH500 5GHz Wireless Ethernet Bridge
The EnGenius Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Bridge/Access Point features a 5Ghz 13dBi high gain antenna with dual polarisation, a high output power and high sensitivity that can extend the wireless range and deliver a stable connection. This Outdoor AP integrates 4 operation modes: Access Point, Client Bridge, Client Router and WDS, while additional advanced multi-function operational modes offer flexibility in constructing scalable wireless networks for all possible applications.
With its certified IP65 protection, data-rate up to 300Mbps and most importantly built-in encryption such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP/AES and IEEE802.1x this Outdoor AP is ideal for extending the range of CCTV camera signals or getting computer network or broadband connections to very remote locations. Ideal for farms, large estates and parking installations or for Ethernet links between two remote sites where conventional cabling is not an option. Can also be used to improve wi-fi signals in large houses, large buildings or offices.
- 5Ghz 13dBi high gain antenna with dual polarisation
- Long-range wireless up to 7km with ideal condditions and clear line-of-sight
- High speed transmitting rate up to 300Mbps with 2T2R 802.11n
- Transmit power control and distance control (ACK timeout)
- RF signal strength status shown with LEDs of 3 colours, making network build-up easier
- Outdoor CPE and Multiple SSID
- Narrow Bandwidth - Provide different bandwidth selection for wireless communication.
- PPPoE - Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet at Client Router mode. This function will keep trying when failed or disconnected.
- PPTP - Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) is a method for implementing virtual private networks
- 802.11i & 802.1x - WPA, WPA2 & IEEE802.1x Authenticator.
- Standard Warranty: 1-Year
Extending an ethernet signal between to remote points or for connecting a remote IP camera back to a DVR (bridging) requires 2 units.